Selasa, 29 Oktober 2013

iPad is a good choice!

Long time no see my blog. I want to share my colecction picture in my Ipad. It was full memory so I'll share it. Many story at the picture , every I capture always thinking to better smile at shoot cameras. This each my capture ... 
Sometimes I use many editing photo application like camera 360 is famous camera, that's camera make you beautiful very fast ahaha everybody said that. Also I like fotorus, photobooth, pics art, instatext and many more editing photo in my iPad.
You know I very like it this things because iPad is multifunction things for me as you too right?
iPad not just your gadget and always you put in your hand to share your activity in Social Media like twitter, Path, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Line but iPad can help you about your homework, office work, college work, you can search adresss or location with google maps you can download in App Store. Many things you have in iPad so I'm very very very thanks for God give me the opportunity to have this special surprise gift for you. I'll become to smarter girl and talented teenangers with my Gadget. I don't wanna make my life become flat  because I didn't use gadget with good attitude.



With PIP Camera in FotoRus you can download this application in App Store.


Krasivaya devuskha in Instatext 


Sexy Lips Effect in Camera 360 faster beautiful pictures in your face girls 


PopBooth with a square photo make a lighter effect and many effect if you want have to you

Add text and icon sweetest in your photo with Instatext guys 

1 komentar:

  1. Si cantik Nabila Zikriyyah, pasti sudah ada yang punya. Ya iya iyaaalaaahhh... Success Always Yeah

    BalasHapus